Policy of IPG LLP
with regard to protection of personal data of website users
1. IPG LLP (hereinafter referred to as the Company) strives to maintain confidentiality of Users' personal data and provide them with positive impressions from visiting the Company's website.
2. Collection, processing, storage and transfer of personal data is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 94-V "On personal data and their protection" dated 21.05.2013 and other regulations governing the peculiarities of personal data protection in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. In accordance with subparagraph 10 of Article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 94-V "On personal data and their protection" dated 21.05.2013 "IPG" LLP is the operator of the base containing personal data (hereinafter - the operator), that is a legal entity that collects, processes and protects personal data.
4. By using this site User thereby fully and unconditionally agrees with this policy and gives IPG LLP consent to all actions with personal data provided by him during the use of the site, including their collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, under the conditions specified herein.
5. It also means the User's consent to the processing of his personal data by including them in the lists and entering them into the Company's electronic databases under the conditions specified herein.
6. The above consent to the processing of personal data is valid from the moment the User provides personal data on the site during the entire period of use of the site.
7. Personal data - information relating to a certain or determined on their basis subject of personal data, recorded on electronic, paper and (or) other tangible medium.
8. Personal data may include surname, first name, patronymic, e-mail address, postal or other address, occupation and other information necessary for the provision of services, as well as for the fulfillment of obligations under the contract concluded with the User, for example, the rules of contests, drawings.
9. By providing the Company with his personal data User has the right to make entries on the forum and leave comments in blogs, subscribe to our newsletter, participate in contests and other special programs, access to private areas of the site.
10. The administration of the site does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User of the site.
11. The Company uses the User's personal data only for the purposes specified when collecting them, as well as for the purposes of fulfillment of the requirements of the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
12. Dissemination of personal data is allowed if it does not violate the rights and freedoms of the User, as well as does not affect the legitimate interests of other individuals and (or) legal entities.
13. Dissemination of personal data in cases beyond the previously stated purposes of their collection is carried out with the consent of the subject or his/her legal representative.
14. The Company may use the User's personal data for the following purposes:
To provide the User with technical support when using the site.
To provide feedback to the User in order to provide information or services.
Providing the User with his consent special offers, newsletters, advertising mailings and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of partners.
To conduct contests, drawings and other promotions on the site.
To respond to inquiries to the support service of the site.
To fulfill contractual obligations.
1. The Company has the right to transfer the User's personal data to companies affiliated with IPG LLP or belonging to the same group of persons as IPG LLP for processing and storage. for processing and storage.
2. The Company undertakes to take all reasonable measures to protect the Users' personal information from destruction, distortion or disclosure, however, it does not guarantee the security of the transferred data outside the area of control of IPG LLP.
3. Personal data of the User can be transferred to the authorized bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The Company has the right to transfer personal information about the User to third parties if:
The User himself/herself expressed a desire to disclose this information.
Without this, the User cannot use any product or service.
This is required by Kazakhstani or international legislation and/or authorities in compliance with the procedure established by law.
1. Navigating through the site the User may be directed to other sites containing information or functional resources provided by a third party. In this case, the Company is not responsible for the content of such sites and protection of personal data on these sites.
2. The Company recommends using a secure browser when visiting the site.
3. Personal data storage is carried out by the Company in the database, which is stored on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The period of storage of personal data is determined by the date of achievement of the purposes of their collection and processing, unless otherwise provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The Company does not collect personal data on persons under 18 years of age.
5. The user of the site, providing their personal data, thereby agrees to the provisions of this document.
Address of "inpg.kz" LLP: Almaty, Gagarina street 206v office 1, 3rd floor,
e-mail of user support service: email@example.com;
working hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00.